Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

the last night


The Bussell's have been staying with us since they sold their house in September. It has been lots of fun and worked out really well. I have learned several things from them, such as, planning meals two weeks at a time, showering at night to save time in the morning, how important it is to exercise, just to name a few. It was nice to take turn cooking and then having someone to talk to while you cleaned up the kitchen. It was nice when Derrick was out of town to have other adults to talk and not have to be home alone. I am sad that tonight is the last night they will be here. Hannah and Hunter have loved having Cooper to play with. I am thankful for the friendship we share with them. I know they will love their new house and I can't wait to see it.

No comments: