Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 23, 2012

fun filled day

Hannah and Hunter spent the night with Papa and Nana last night. We were proud that Hunter stayed. I was thankful to sleep in this morning, until about 10:30. Papa took the kids to see Aunt Carol, Uncle Roy and Angie. Hunter has been asking about Uncle Roy and his tractor since we went to see them in September. He was on cloud nine getting to ride the tractor with Papa. Thanks for letting them come and sorry I did not get to come visit. I will come next time. These are a few pictures of the fun!



I am sure Hunter was telling them all about something.



After all the fun at Aunt Carol and Uncle Roy's they stopped by the park to play before going back to Papa and Nana's. Derrick and I went and picked them up so we could go to MeMe's to celebrate Thanksgiving with her. I did not take any pictures, but we had a great time playing, eating and visiting with everyone.

No comments: