Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2012

more fun


Hunter was so tired from all the fun yesterday that he slept until 11am. When we were getting him dressed and ready to go to lunch he said, "But I did not eat any breakfast." We told him that is what happens when you sleep so late. We had a nice lunch, "at Mexican" as Hunter calls it, with Aunt Kim before she had to leave. From there we went to make our rounds one last time before we went to the Hayes' to end our fun filled Thanksgiving. I was once again to busy visiting to take pictures. I am glad we have so many people to visit and that we get to share such good times and memories with. This is the only picture I took all day. I reminder Great Papa before we left that Hunter would be coming to live with him on April 3. He laughed and said he was would ready for him.

No comments: