Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

what is tomorrow?

Tonight while I was getting Hunter in the bed he asked me what tomorrow will be. I told him tomorrow is Friday. He responded, "Alright, that means it is hot dog day!" He even mentioned it while saying his prayers. He has never said anything before about Friday's being hot dog day, but night he was really excited about it. It is the little things that make us all happy, right? If I had to pick one thing that makes me happy about Friday's it would be that I get to wear jeans. Hannah said that she likes Friday's because the next day is Saturday. Dad is not home so we can't ask him what he likes about Friday's. I hope whatever you like best about Friday's makes your great tomorrow.

No comments: