Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a great day spending time with family all day. I did not take any pictures.

I did not want to try to keep up with the 30 days of thankfulness on Facebook, but thought I would list them here.

1. I am thankful for my salvation and that God loves me when I do not deserve it.
2. I am thankful for Derrick. I could not ask for a better husband, friend, and dad for our kids.
3. I am thankful for Hannah. She is such a smart, fun and loving little girl.
4. I am thankful for Hunter. He is a ball of energy that always makes us laugh.
5. I am thankful for my family. They have helped me become the person I am today. They always loved and supported me.
6. I am thankful for Derrick's family. They have accepted me from day one. They have always loved and supported us.
7. I am thankful for my job. Even on the days I do not feel like going or that what I am doing matters I still love teaching.
8. I am thankful for my class. I have the sweetest class who make me laugh and feel so loved everyday.
9. I am thankful for my friends. I have made the greatest friends here and could not make it though lots of days without them.
10. I am thankful for our church.
11. I am thankful for our neighbors. They not only look out for us but they love our kids.
12. I am thankful for Sonic. I love coke zero!
13. I am thankful for our house.
14. I am thankful for my brother. He makes me crazy sometimes but I still love him.
15. I am thankful for my grandparents. I miss Nanny, Pa Tom, and Ma Dot so much but I am happy that I have such good memories of them. I am glad that I still have Papa and Papa Charlie.
16. I am thankful for seasons. There are many things I love about all of them.
17. I am thankful for sunsets. I am glad I get to see such beautiful sunsets and talk about how great God is with my kids as we look at them.
18. I am thankful for exercise. I never thought I would say that. I have missed working out this past month and can't wait to get back to the gym. Thanks Bussell's for getting me started exercising. Thanks Julia, Sarah and Danielle for working out with me.
19. I am thankful for Saturday's at home. They do not happen often but when they do we enjoy them.
20. I am thankful for my aunts and uncles. They make me laugh and feel very loved.
21. I am thankful technology. I am glad I can keep our family up to date by updating this blog and that they can Skype/face-time/ichat with us.
22. I am thankful for my bible study group. I love getting to study the bible and share life with them.
23. I am thankful for food. I love to eat and I am glad that I can enjoy so many foods.
24. I am thankful for freedom and living in America.
25. I am thankful for the kids teachers. I am glad they are loved and cared for while being taught each day.
26. I am thankful for the snooze button. I hit it at least twice each morning.
27. I am thankful for traditions. I love teaching them to my kids and making new ones with them.
28. I am thankful for vacations. I love getting to spend time as a family or just with Derrick and having nothing else it do.
29. I am thankful for books. I have not always loved to read, but in the past few years I have read a lot of books and wish I had more time to read.
30. I am thankful for good health. I have been sick for the last month and it has made me realize I take good health for granted.

I hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving and that you take time to reflect on the things you are thankful for.

No comments: