Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

putting what she learns at school to practice at home

I think I may let the kids put a few ornaments on each night. They love decorating the tree.
 Hannah found this ornament and yelled, "Mom, look it is our vocabulary word for the week, friendship, on our ornament." I have never seen a kid get so excited about finding a vocabulary word.
Hannah and Hunter wrote notes to Santa last night and put them in the mail box. Hannah's note was so cute. Santa wrote her back and Tinsel brought it and decided to hang out in the mailbox. Hunter was not excited that she as in the mailbox because that meant he could not touch it and move it around today.
Here is Hannah's note. In case it is hard for some of you to read first grade writing the note says:
Dear Santa,
Thank you for giving me Tinsel. Tinsel is funny she is also a mess. We rote notes to Tinsel. I made a ornament for Tinsel also.
Love,
Hannah
To Santa

She is also learning how to write friendly letters this week. She even put the date at the top. I love it!! I am not sure what Hunter's note say, but he did tell me this morning that one of the notes was for the Easter Bunny. It was all I could do to not bust out laughing at him.

No comments: