Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

sad

Hunter told me today that when he is 4 he is going to pack his toys and go live at Great Papa's house. I told him I am sure Great Papa would love come company. He also told me earlier today that I am mean because I made him clean up and would not let him color. I told him I was not trying to be mean, I am trying to teach him how to take care of things and obey. That did not go over so well. When Hannah tells me I am mean she will come back a little later and tell me she loves and give me a hug. Hunter went to bed tonight still telling me I was mean. That makes me sad. I talked to him about a bible verse we learned during Skippy about encouraging one another and building each other up. I asked him if he was doing that. He said so I am tearing you down (the song talked about that). I asked him if he could think of something nice to say to me. He said, "Jesus loves you!" For that I will always be thankful. I told him I loved him and that I was not mad at him for saying mean things but that it made me sad. He said, "OK." I hope this is just a one day things and that he will be much nicer when he wakes up in the morning. We had a great morning and early afternoon, but it all went downhill when I told him to clean up. I am going to give him kisses and tell him I love him again once he is asleep and can't talk back to me.

No comments: