Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2012

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

 Tinsel spent a little time playing in the jewelry last night. At least she did not make a mess.
 They could not wait to start sorting the change.

 Derrick thought he would be funny and put E.T. in the nativity set. Everyone needs to know about Jesus, even E.T.
 The kids were so excited to start decorating the tree. We will have to finish tomorrow night.
 Hannah hanging her stocking.

 Hannah helping Hunter hand his stocking.
 Hannah wanted to take my picture hanging my stocking.

 Dad is so silly.
 Oh, this makes me happy!!!!
 The two dancing angels are an early birthday present. Thanks MeMe!

 Hunter decorating his tree.

 Hannah decorating her tree. 



I love Thanksgiving and Christmas. One day I hope to decorate for both, but for now I am happy to decorate for Christmas. Hunter has been very excited about putting up the "big" tree and decorating it. We did a little decorating tonight but will have to finish tomorrow night. I think what I like the most besides baby Jesus coming is that we spend so much time as a family. The kids put their trees up before we went to SC for Thanksgiving. I want all the decorating done before this weekend so we will have the whole month to enjoy them.

No comments: