Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 1, 2012

the kids

They have both made smile a lot today. I just wanted to write down the things have have done today so I would not forget.

This morning Hannah got her camera and took a picture of Ruby Falls in the book she read last night about Tennessee so she could show it to Derrick. As soon as we all got home today she had to show him. Such a smart girl to think to take a picture. This afternoon before we came home she was a huge help to me at school. She sorted almost all the math vocabulary words by topics. It is nice for her to be able to really help me. I love getting to spend that extra time with her in the afternoons that she is at school late with me.

Hunter came home from school and started pulling candy out of his bag. I asked him what he was doing. He said that he was going to get candy for all of his friends at school. He got out a piece for each friend and called them by name. I tried to tell him they had plenty of candy at their houses, but he would not take no as a answer. He even put a pack of Skittles for the office because he said they were getting low. I put it all in a bag with a note for is teacher. I love that he wants to share his candy, that made my heart happy.

I am glad it is almost the weekend and that we get to spend it together. Hunter ask almost every morning how many days until it is a "stay at home day." We all love "stay at home days!"

No comments: