Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 30, 2013

a day of new life

 Hannah was yelling for me to come and take a picture of this little bunny this morning. It is really cute!
 When we came home from church this baby fawn was laying under the power tower.

 Derrick tried to walk up to it and it ran away.

 No worries, it came back to lay back in the same spot.
 This is one of my students from last year. His mom sent me a text this afternoon that he was being baptized tonight and invited me to come. I felt so special that she invited me to be a part of such a great event in his life. He had to read his testimony before being baptized and it was so sweet. It was all I could do not to cry. He is a great kid and has a great family. They were also having ground breaking for their new church building. He is the youngest member of the church and the older man is the oldest. They pulled the plow as all the other members of the church pulled the rope. It was a very special night for him and his whole church family. I am glad I was able to be a part of it.

No comments: