Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 7, 2013

beach day #6

 The storm came through last night and today turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!!! It was a little cloudy this morning, but we went to breakfast, really brunch, at the Lost Dog, and it is pretty by the time we finished. We spent the whole afternoon on the beach and had a great time. My phone is completely dead and Derrick is not letting me near his (JK). I did talk him into taking these two pictures for me.
 About the time he got close enough to take a good picture of Hannah and MeMe talking and just enjoying the beach a huge wave came. I am so glad the weather turned out nice so we could enjoy our last day at the beach. It was a little windy which only proved to be a problem when we went to the pier to get ice cream.

No comments: