Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 17, 2013

a good Monday

Monday is not my favorite day of the week, but today was a good one. We just hung out at home most of the day.
 I thought I would share what the cinnamon rolls look like with the icing on them. They are really good. I will probably make them again, but not until we have people here. They are huge and the four of us will never eat all of them.
 We made contribution charts on Saturday. The kids got to tell me things they should do to contribute to our family. They are not chores because we are not paying them to do them. Hannah did ask to be paid a dollar for each thing she did when we discussed it earlier. I had a good conversation with her about all of us having jobs to do to make the house run smoothly. They are so excited about them they had checked off three things before 8:30. I hope the newness does not wear off.
 Here is our Pinterest lunch for today. The kids loved it. Hunter ate all of his lunch!!!!
 They watch The Littlest Pet shop while they ate a picnic lunch.

 Hannah thinks she is a mermaid and now she can practice swimming like one. This is a fin to put on her feet. I will have to try to get a picture of her swimming in it. Thanks MeMe!
Finding a tick on Hannah's back was not really how I wanted to end my Monday. She wanted to freak out, but held it together very well. I wanted to throw up because I HATE ticks, but I had to hold it together as well. We both survived and remained calm. I hope this is the last tick I have to deal with, but I have a feeling it will not be.

No comments: