Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 27, 2013

pool time = nap time

This morning after I worked out at the Christ Church Y we headed to the Maryland Farms Y. This is our normal Tuesday, Thursday morning routine.

 The kids were a little sad that I did not pack lunch today, but were happy to eat one more snack before we left.

After lunch I had them both lay down to "rest," which is another thing I try to do daily. Most days Hannah reads and Hunter sleeps. I usually let Hannah get up after about 30 or 45 minutes.
 When I went to tell her that she could get up this is how I found her.
Of course the Wild Man was out with all of his stuffed animals. I had to wake them both up so we could get Hannah to swim team. If you are counting that is right, we go to three different Y's on Tuesday's and Thursday's.

No comments: