Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

 Since the kids are never in school to make cute little Father's Day gifts I decided to check on Pinterest and get some ideas. The kids loved helping get these ready. I need to take close up pictures of the papers they filled out about him. They are so cute, funny, and true. The cinnamon rolls were really yummy. They wanted to make him breakfast in bed and eat in bed with him, but I did not want cinnamon rolls in my bed, so we ate at the table.
This has nothing to do with Father's Day, but it will probably make the grandpa's laugh. As soon as we got out of the car from church Hunter announced he had to go to the bathroom and wanted to go in the grass. I guess that is a plus to being a boy. I love his little Coppertone tan.
 Derrick is the best daddy in the world. I am so glad that he is their dad. They adore him and always want to be with him. He is the fun one according to Hannah. I am glad that he is not only a great dad but a wonderful husband.
This is one of my favorite pictures from my wedding day and probably my favorite picture of me and my dad. I am blessed with wonderful parents and for that I am thankful. I have always been a daddy's girl and always will be. I love that my sweet daddy calls to check on me and the kids everyday. Thanks Daddy for always being so loving and taking time to do things with our family. I would also like to wish my father-in-laws a Happy Father's Day. I hope that all the dads had a great day. We love you all!

No comments: